Cisco Meraki MV32
Ultra Compact Indoor Fisheye Camera - Cloud management, reliable edge storage, and advanced analytics
Our Price: $1,004.84
Our Price: $200.80
Our Price: $401.60
Our Price: $602.40
Our Price: $843.36
Our Price: $1,204.80
MV32, a member of the second generation MV smart camera family, combines powerful, advanced analytics with 360° viewing in a compact form factor. With powerful hardware and the architectural simplicity of the MV family, MV32 continues the shift from cameras for physical safety and security, to providing business intelligence as well.
See The Complete Picture With 360° Visibility
The MV32 fisheye camera provides 360° viewing of a space. The camera records everything, and the dashboard’s intuitive player allows an immersive dewarped video view, with pan, tilt, and zoom available on live and historical footage. On mobile devices, video playback takes advantage of the accelerometer to provide an interactive viewing experience, and enable VR. Because the MV32 stores and processes the fully warped image, no video or information is lost.
The MV32 has an 8.4MP sensor, records in up to 2058 x 2058 resolution, and is equipped with an industry-leading processor, powering advanced analytics capabilities that previously required specialized software and heavy-duty hardware. Harnessing the power of machine learning for computer vision, the MV32, along with the rest of the second generation family, can do real time object detection, classification, and tracking of people. This simple-seeming insight lays the foundation for more effective and efficient processes, like people counting, journey pathing, and automatic safe working practices in manufacturing. These analytics, combined with the wide overall viewing angle, provide valuable, big picture insights into what is happening in an organization.
As with the rest of the MV lineup, the MV32 features an innovative architecture that places high-endurance storage locally on the camera, removing the Network Video Recorder (NVR) and Video Management System (VMS) from the equation. Not only does this drastically simplify both installation and scaling, it also eliminates a major network security vulnerability in IT infrastructure.
MV: Beyond Just Securtiy
MV cameras feature an innovative architecture which places high-endurance storage locally on the camera and removes the network video recorder (NVR) from the equation. Not only does this drastically simplify both installation and scaling, but it also eliminates a major network security vulnerability in the IT infrastructure.
Features like LLDP insights, offline device alerting, and built-in remote troubleshooting tools reduce time to resolution and free up personnel to make IT improvements, providing added business value. And, because MV is managed through the browser-based Meraki dashboard and operates using a licensing model, there’s no need to purchase, download, and maintain any additional software. Management through the Meraki dashboard ensures firmware updates will continually roll out over the lifespan of the product, meaning its value will only increase over time.
Featuring an industry-leading processor, these cameras are not only capable of providing high definition (1080p) video, but they also allow for on-board analytics capabilities that previously required additional software and heavy-duty hardware. Harnessing the power of computer vision and machine learning, this camera line can dynamically classify people as objects within a frame. This simple-seeming insight builds the foundation for more effective and efficient processes, like people counting. And the best part is that they will only get smarter, and more accurate, over time.
- 256GB integrated high-endurance solid state storage
- 8.4MP sensor with up to 2058 x 2058 recording
- 180° horizontal and vertical fields of view capture the whole scene
- 802.11ac wireless
- Microphone for audio recording
Compact and Functional Design
- Ultra compact form factor with small installation footprint
- Attractive, subtle design blends into any space
- Industry-leading onboard processor
- Object detection powered by machine learning technology
- No servers or software required
- Compatible with MV Sense licenses
- Network-wide visibility and control
- In-browser dewarp with virtual pan, tilt, and zoom on live and historical focus
- Stream local or remote — the cloud automatically routes the video stream
- Create and organize video walls
- Export video clips to a shareable link or download
- Low Voltage Power Adapter
- Wall Mount Arm
Cutting Edge Architecture
Meraki's expertise in distributed computing has come to the security camera world. With cloud-augmented edge storage, MV cameras provide ground breaking ease of deployment, configuration, and operation. Completely eliminating the Network Video Recorder (NVR) not only reduces equipment CAPEX, but the simplified architecture also minimizes lifetime OPEX costs.
Each MV camera comes with integrated, ultra reliable, industrial-grade storage. This cutting edge technology allows the system to efficiently scale to any size because the storage expands with the addition of each camera. Plus, administrators can rest easy knowing that even if the network connection cuts out, the cameras will continue to record footage.
MV takes a unique approach to handling motion data by analyzing video on the camera itself, but indexing motion in the cloud. This hybrid motion-based retention strategy plus scheduled recording give users the ability to define the video retention method that works best for every deployment.
The motion-based retention tool allows users to pick the video bit rate and frame rate to find the perfect balance between storage length and image quality. All cameras retain continuous footage as a safety net for the most recent 72 hours before intelligently trimming stored video that contains no motion.
Users can define when cameras are recording, and when they’re not, with scheduled recording. Create schedule templates for groups of cameras and store only what’s needed, nothing more. Turn off recording altogether and only view live footage for selective privacy.
Best of all, the dashboard provides a real-time retention estimate for each camera, removing the guesswork. For users who have non-negotiable regulatory requirements surrounding storage, optional licenses for 90- and 180-day 24/7 cloud archive are available, too.
Analytics, Built Right In
With an industry-leading processor onboard every MV camera, advanced analytics, including computer vision and machine learning are now easy, scalable, and cost effective to implement. MV cameras can detect what's a person—and what's not—to enable features like people counting over time. You'll gain valuable insights into office foot traffic and your customers' behavior patterns with a single security camera solution—no servers, special software, or dedicated hardware required.
Motion heat maps provide an overview of relative motion in a given area hour-by-hour or day-by-day, helping you to paint a picture of general motion trends. These functionalities make it possible to start expecting more from your cameras than just security.
Isolate Events, Intelligently
Meraki MV cameras use intelligent motion search to quickly find important segments of video amongst hours of recordings. Optimized to eliminate noise and false positives, this allows users to retrospectively zero-in on relevant events with minimal effort.
MV's motion indexing offers an intuitive search interface. Select the elements of the scene that are of interest and dashboard will retrieve all of the activity that occurred in that area. Laptop go missing? Drag the mouse over where it was last seen and quickly find out when it happened and who was responsible.
Meraki's innovative GUI-based dashboard management tool has revolutionized networks around the world, and brings the same benefits to networked video surveillance. Zero-touch configuration, remote troubleshooting, and the ability to manage distributed sites through a single pane of glass eliminate many of the headaches security administrators have dealt with for decades. Best of all, dashboard functionality is built into every Meraki product, meaning additional video management software (VMS) is now a thing of the past.
Additionally, features like the powerful drag-anddrop video wall help to streamline remote device management and monitoring — whether cameras are deployed at one site, or across the globe.
Secure and Always Up-to-date
Centralized cloud management offers one of the most secure platforms available for camera operation. All access to the camera is encrypted with a public key infrastructure (PKI) that includes individual camera certificates. Integrated two-factor authentication provides strong access controls. Local video is also encrypted by default and adds a final layer of security that can't be turned off.
All software updates are managed automatically for the delivery of new features and to enable rapid security updates. Scheduled maintenance windows ensure the MV family continues to address users' needs with the delivery of new features as part of the all-inclusive licensed service.
- 1/2.5” 8.4MP (4.2MP effective) progressive CMOS image sensor
- 256GB high endurance solid state storage
- 1.19mm focal length fixed lens
- f/2.0 aperture
- Field of view: Horizontal 180°, Vertical 180°
- 1/30s to 1/32,000s shutter speed
- Minimum illumination 0.18 Lux
- 4.2MP (2058x2058) 360° overview with H.264 encoding, up to 15fps
- 1MP (1080x1080) 360° overview with H.264 encoding, up to 8fps
- Cloud augmented edge storage (locally stored video with metadata in the cloud)
- Optimized retention settings (scheduling and motion-based) for variable retention
- Up to 20 days of 24/7 continuous video storage per camera*
- Direct live streaming with no client software (native browser playback)**
- Stream video anywhere with automatic cloud proxy
- High dynamic range (HDR)
- Audio recording supported with built-in microphone
Data and Network Security
- Full disk encryption (AES 256-bit)
- Automatically purchased and provisioned TLS certificates (publicly-signed)
- Management encryption and two-factor authentication
- Wireless security:
- WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X EAP-TTLS
- TKIP and AES encryption
Networking and Wireless
- 1x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ45)
- DSCP traffic marking
- Supported frequence bands (country-specific restrictions apply):
- 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n radio
- 2.412 - 2.484 GHz
- 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac radio
- 5.150 - 5.250 GHz (UNII-1)
- 5.250 - 5.350 GHz (UNII-2)
- 5.470 - 5.600, 5.660 - 5.725 GHz (UNII-2e)
- 5.725 - 5.825 GHz (UNII-3)
- 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n radio
- 1x1 with one spatial stream
- MU-MIMO support
- 20 and 40 MHz channels (802.11n)
- 20, 40, and 80 MHz channels (802.11ac)
- Up to 256 QAM on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Integrated omni-directional antennas (4.4 dBi gain at 2.4 GHz, 6.3 dBi gain at 5 GHz)
- Power consumption 12.95W maximum via 802.3af PoE
- Temperature: 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- Dimensions 106mm x 45.86mm (diameter x height)
- Weight 215g
- Female RJ45 Ethernet connector
- Multicolor, multifunction status LED
- Reset button
- Warranty 3 year hardware warranty with advanced replacement
In the box
- Quick start & installation guide
- MV camera hardware
- Wall mounting kit
Note: Each Meraki camera requires a license to operate.
* Storage duration dependent on encoding settings and camera storage model.
** Browser support for H.264 decoding required.
For Meraki Smart Cameras
With an integrated mobile-grade processor on each MV device*, Meraki smart cameras have revolutionized the security camera and video analytics world. Servers and complex software are no longer requirements to benefit from the wealth of analytics insights that can be gleaned through computer vision and machine learning technologies. Processing video data on the camera, and not in the cloud, also reduces the time required to produce these insights.
MV Sense is the perfect companion to the Meraki smart camera line*, allowing users to further utilize the MV machine-learningbased computer vision outputs via API to create custom business solutions. From an individual camera all the way up to a global fleet, MV Sense supplies organizations and developers with processed, high-value data and insights with no additional infrastructure requirements.
The MV Sense API allows developers to access three types of rich data insights (Figure 1):
- Historical aggregate: How many people were in a given area at a specified time, and where exactly were they in the frame?
- Current snapshot: How many people are in a given area right now, and where exactly are they in the frame?
- Real-time feed: A stream of the number of people and their exact location in a frame, pushed out in sub-second intervals
Additionally, the ability to define zones as specific areas of interest coupled with these three types of endpoints gives users selective granularity and customizability: two shopping queues in a single camera frame can be defined and analyzed as such with MV Sense.
From streamlining an operation, to creating a richer customer experience, to making a safe school even safer, and everything in between, MV Sense allows users to utilize their security camera deployment for more than just security. Meraki smart cameras coupled with MV Sense unleash the power of cameras as sensors.
* Second generation and later (indicated by a model number that ends in -2)
10 TRIAL MV SENSE LICENSES INCLUDED IN EVERY MV ORGANIZATION
For Meraki MV Cameras
Featuring integrated solid state storage onboard every camera, the MV product line has revolutionized the typical surveillance architecture, completely eliminating the need for a network video recorder (NVR) or other storage server. Using optimized retention tools in the management dashboard, users can make informed decisions about balancing video quality with their organizational retention needs, ensuring they achieve the perfect balance.
Still, there are times when legal requirements or other regional regulations may necessitate longer durations of continuous 24/7 recording or off-site backup. Cloud archive options for MV cameras fill in these gaps by allowing for 90 or 180 days of continuous backup recording.
How does it works?
- Copies of video are stored on both the camera and in the cloud
- Video files stored in the cloud are always continuous, 24/7 footage
- The camera is always prioritized over the cloud by the dashboard for video retrieval (unless the camera is either unreachable by the cloud or the timestamp of the video file being requested is older than what is supported)
- If the camera goes offline, it will still record footage as long as it has power, but this footage will not be backed up until it regains a connection to the WAN
- 90 and 180 day license options are available, on a per-camera basis
Figure 1: When cloud archive is enabled on a camera, and the camera is online, data flow will follow the standard path: both local and remote viewing devices will pull video directly from the camera memory. A backup video file is stored in the cloud, but not utilized in this case.
Figure 2: When the camera is offline, or the timestamp for the video file exceeds the camera's hardware memory capacity, all video will be viewed as a remote stream, with viewing devices retrieving video data from the cloud.
- Provides a solution for backup, offsite, or longer-duration video storage
- Can be applied to individual cameras
- Enabled in just a couple of minutes
- Supported by data centers in the EU, North America, and Australia
- Supports 720p standard / enhanced and 1080p standard video quality
- All MV models (first and second generation—MVX1, MVX2) are supported
- Architecture supports video playback and exporting of video from cloud archive
- Recommended upload bandwidth of >1 Mbps per camera
- Not compatible with motion-based retention and scheduled recording settings
Download the Cisco Meraki MV32 Indoor Security Cameras Datasheet (PDF).
Download the Cisco Meraki MV Cloud Managed Security Cameras Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $1,004.84
Our Price: $200.80
Our Price: $401.60
Our Price: $602.40
Our Price: $843.36
Our Price: $1,204.80
Our Price: $669.33
Our Price: $2,008.00
Our Price: $3,335.00
Our Price: $334.67
Our Price: $1,004.00
Our Price: $1,667.50
Our Price: $100.40
Our Price: $200.80
Our Price: $300.15
Our Price: $421.68
Our Price: $600.30